- Swimmers must abide by the Swimmers Code of Conduct
- Parents must abide by the Parent and Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Coaches mus abide by the Coaches Code of Conduct
- A one-week try out period is in place for new swimmers. Entry into the Club will be at the coaches’ discretion regarding acceptable skill level.
- Swimmers will not be allowed to participate in the Club until registration fees have been paid in full.
- Swimmers will be notified of all upcoming meets and events and the procedure to follow to register for meets.
- It is the responsibility of swimmers and parents to follow coach’s procedures and deadlines for meet registration.
- A swimmer who does not attend a meet for which they registered may be required to reimburse the Club for the fee, unless an acceptable reason is given.
- With regard to relay events, if a swimmer misses a relay and causes the team to be scratched, this swimmer, at the coach’s discretion, stands the possibility of not being selected for future relay teams.
- Each swimmer is encouraged to have a pair of swim goggles, a cap and a water bottle. These are to be brought to every practice and meet. All belongings should be labeled.
- Swimmers are expected to wear Club suits, caps, and clothing at meets.
- Swimmer’s complaints or questions may be taken up with the Coach before or after the practice.
- Swimmers are responsible for making sure they are on deck ten minutes before their events at a meet, making sure they have adequately stretched or warmed up. Swimmers also must report to the coach before and after their event.
- Swimmers are responsible for deck tidiness and looking after their own belongings at all swim meets and practices.
- After registration is finalized the Coho Swim Club Executive will consider registration of exhibition swimmers upon application.
- A $25 administrative fee will be applied on all NSF checks