Youth Registration Form 2017
Welcome back to our new registration process and website!
We are using a website template built BY swimmers, FOR swimmers. With all the information, tracking, communication, and sign up packaged together in one place, we can streamline our processes and help to ensure a smooth sailing swim season. You will be required to create a log in as you go through the registration process, which will allow you to sign up for meets and events and track your volunteer time!
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
- If you are a returning swim family, please click in the green bar above and use your login from last year to begin; please change your province to Alberta. If you forget your password, please either use the auto reset or send me a request and I will reset it for you (email@example.com)
- If you are new to Coho this year, you will be creating a log in as you go through the registration process. You do not need to create a log in and then sign your swimmer(s) up. Once you have completed the registration process, you will be sent an email to create your log in. If you listed two email addresses, you will need to create the log in for both (Please note...even though you have your own login, you will still see all of your family information).
- If you only have one email address for your family but are listing both parents, you can only add the email address to one parent.
- If you are listing both parents, but only want GENERAL TEAM-WIDE emails to go to one parent, make sure you click or unclick under the applicable email addresses in the parent section of the sign up form. It is helpful to have email addresses for both parents if you have them. With this new program, when you sign up for an event or volunteer job, with one click of a button, we can send emails to only those people who signed up for that job. Quick...efficient...informed!
- For the primary phone number beside each parent's email address, please use your cell phone number.
- For the primary phone number under your home address, please use your home phone number.
- Please have your child(ren)'s Alberta Health Care Number ready for entry on the form.
- Please read our volunteer program requirements by clicking here.
- Please read our fundraising program requirements by clicking here.
- Please read our Swimmer Code of Conduct by clicking here.
- Please read our Parent Code of Conduct by clicking here