Coho 2019 WINE SURVIVOR Fundraiser!
Hello Everyone and WELCOME to Canmore Coho Swim Club's Spring WINE SURVIVOR Fundraiser! You are invited to play the easiest, funniest and most rewarding game of the year!
Participation is NOT mandatory, however your fundraising assistance will help control the costs of future swim fees and contribute to the payment of current expenses such as coaching fees, pool rentals, equipment, swim meet fees, etc...
Also, the more people play, the more wine to be WON!
How to PLAY:
1. Form a Team of 6
(OR email me with your Individual participation and I will include you onto a Team) ANYONE over the age of 18 can play so start recruiting your friends, family, co-workers, health care providers (RMT, Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, Physios...), teachers/instructors (Yoga, Boot Camp, Personal Trainers.....) et cetera.
Enter as many teams as you like for more chances to WIN!
2. Choose a wildly creative Team Name.
3. Collect $35/player ($210/Team). $15 goes directly to the Coho Swim Club and $20 goes towards wine purchase. Myself and a wine professional will purchase all product to ensure high quality wine.
4. Submit the following information to Daena Sidney by Sunday MAY 26, 10pm
This deadline is FIRM
2. Team Name
3. Contact Info of Team Captain
4. Payment (E Transfer is preferred. Cash will be accepted. No cheques please)
1. My Home: 1172 Wilson Way
2. My Work: 105-999 Bow Valley Trail. The Mountain Pod (use the mail slot in the front door if the door is locked)
3. Send all info by Email with an E Transfer
The GAME begins Monday May 27 and continue EVERY day until Friday May 31. On each of the 5 mornings, a select number of players (based on total number of participants) will be eliminated by random draw (performed by a third party) until there is one FINAL PERSON STANDING....the WINE SURVIVOR.
That person will be our BIG WINE WINNER!
There will also be DAILY WINNERS! I will provide further details of all the prize categories closer to the start of the Game.
I will send out an email each morning listing the eliminated players AND the daily winner(s)!
IF you are a WINE WINNER, I will have your wine delivered to you OR your Team Captain. Alternatively, you can pick it up from my home/work if that is more convenient. You'll be able to enjoy your delicious vino though-out the season! What a great way to being the Swim Meet Season AND make money for your Swim Club.
This fundraiser is easy, fun, and highly entertaining! Please consider playing and support the Canmore Coho Swim Club.
Are YOU going to be Coho's NEXT Big WINE WINNER?????
Contact me with any questions. Thank you for your time.
Daena Sidney 403-679-1019