Jr Coho Program Group 1 & 2
RUNS MAY 1 - JULY 26, 2019
$250.00 plus $49.25 ASSA registration fee per swimmer, Recommended ages 5 – 8
Get your kids all a-fluttered on swimming. If your child is comfortable in the water; however, unable to swim one length of the pool this is a great starting point. It is FUN based learning to help get our little swimmers loving the water. Swimmers will be working towards participation in the Coho swim meet July 20, 2019
- Max 8:1 Swimmer to Coach ratio
- 12 week program starts May 1 and ends July 26
- Program has 45 mins of instructional swimming, the rest of the practice is split between dry land training and cool down/games/hot tub.
- Fee Includes: T-Shirt and entry into the Canmore Swim Meet.
- Option to purchase a Canmore Coho Swim Suit at an additional cost (not mandatory)
- Optional participation in “Fun”draising program
- Participation in our Volunteer Program is required as outlined in the Volunteering Tab
3 sessions to choose from: (Recommended for swimmers to swim one or two days of the three times available per week)
- Junior Group 1 Mon-Wed-Fri (Monday & Wednesday 4:00 - 5:15 pm, Friday 3:45 - 5:00 pm)
- Junior Group 1 Tues-Thur-Friday (Tuesday & Thursday 4:00 - 5:15pm, Friday 4:45 - 6:00pm)
Is your child comfortable in the water and able to confidently swim one length in the large lane pool? Then our fun based Junior 2 program is for you, this program is best suited for returning juniors who are not quite ready for the competitive group or confident swimmers age 6 and up.
- Junior group 2 Tues-Thurs-Friday - lap lane in the main pool, (Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:00-6:15pm, Fridays 3:45-5:00pm)