Jr Coho Program
RUNS MAY 1 - JULY 28, 2018
$250.00 plus $48 ASSA registration fee per swimmer, Recommended ages 5 – 8
Get your kids all a-fluttered on swimming. If your child is comfortable in the water; however, unable to swim one length of the pool this is a great starting point. It is FUN based learning to help get our little swimmers loving the water. Swimmers will be working towards participation in the Coho swim meet July 27 - 28, 2018
- Max 8:1 Swimmer to Coach ratio
- 12 week program starts May 1 and ends July 28
- Fee Includes: T-Shirt and entry into the Canmore Swim Meet.
- Option to purchase a Canmore Coho Swim Suit at an additional cost (not mandatory)
- Optional participation in “Fun”draising program
- Participation in our Volunteer Program is required as outlined in the Volunteering Tab
2 sessions to choose from: (Recommended for swimmers to swim one or two days of the three times available per week)
- Mon-Wed-Fri (Monday & Wednesday 4:00 - 5:30 pm, Friday 3:45 - 5:15 pm) - Currently our Monday/Wednesday/Friday Jr Coho Program is full; however, we are striving to open up an additional slot for your swimmers!!! Please note, this program will take place Mon / Wed / Fri in the large, lane pool from 3:45 - 5:15 pm. As with many programs, it is difficult to "place" athletes before the season starts. The Board is working VERY diligently to accommodate all swimmers, and we appreciate your patience during this time of growth with our club. Please click here to register for the Jr Coho Mon/Wed/Fri Additional Program Program
- Tues-Thur-Friday 3:45 - 5:15 pm - Space is still available. Please click here to register and use the Youth Registration Form 2018.