We all know how time consuming being part of a club is, and how much it takes financially to make it happen!
In efforts to keep membership fees reasonable we have created a fundraising program which is easy to participate in. The 2017 CLUB fundraising GOAL is $22,000. To help us reach this goal we have set the family request amount as follows:
JR Coho (Group 1) and Cross Train
No fundraising required; however we WELCOME your efforts!
Groups 2 - 4
- 1 swimmer $150.00 plus one item per family (approximate value $30 or more) for the silent auction at our swim meet in July
- 2 swimmers $300.00 plus one item per family (approximate value $30 or more) for the silent auction at our swim meet in July
- 3 or more swimmers $375.00 plus one item per family (approximate value $30 or more) for the silent auction at our swim meet in July
Max family contribution $375.00
Our fundraising program for 2017 is once again OPTIONAL for all participants; however, as like last year, any money raised OVER the family request amounts will go directly towards your fees for 2018. For example, you have two swimmers in groups 2 - 4, so your family request amount is $300. During the year, you raise $500 in fundraising efforts. For 2018, your fees will cost you $200 less. You may participate in 1 or all of our fundraising programs to ensure you reach your goal!!!
Once again, the club's focus is on fostering a spirit of involvement with the parents. Swim meets, especially, require many helpful parent hands, and we as a club need our focus to be on filling volunteer spots.
“FUN” draising programs:
- Save-On-Foods Grocery Gift Cards (8-10% of your order i.e. you order $200 worth of Save on Gift Cards $16-$20 goes towards your fundraising commitment)
- *Swim Like Crazy Day Date TBA (every $ collected through pledges)
- Bottle Depot Donations (every $ collected through what you donate)
- Corporate Sponsor (sign up a sponsor and the amount goes to your fundraising)
- Wine Survivor (this is a NEW and exciting initiative...see if your team "survives" and wins! )
- Personal Donation – opt out of participation (write cheque payable to Canmore Coho Swim Club)
* great programs for swimmers to participate in!